WHAT KIND OF TESTS DO WE OFFER TO YOU?
What and how we can test can be simplified described from several points of view.
I. From the perspective of the dynamics of development:
1. New product (as a whole):
- system tests,
- penetration tests.
2. Changes in product (corrections, modifications, enhancements):
- unitary tests,
- function tests (depending on the development cycle).
II. From the perspective of product:
1. Whole product.
2. Front-end / Back-end.
3. Specific modules.
III. From the perspective of product properties:
1. All properties.
2. Basic functionality.
3. Specific properties (language translations, mandatory fields, input data checking, security, GUI, GDPR compliance, interfaces between applications, user rights, ...).
IV. From the perspective of the test provider:
1. Manual tests (system, unitary, functionality…).
2. Automated tests (penetration).
V. From the perspective of starting point for testing:
1. On the basis of product or module specification, user manual, or training (system or functional tests).
2. On the basis of specification (developer task) of product change or new functionality (unitary or functional tests).
3. On the basis of the “feeling” and know-how of the testers (system or functional tests).
VI. From the perspective of workplace:
1. providing of services off-site (out of your company office).
2. providing of services on-site (in your company office, or other place set by you) - we don't provide this service by default (except for the need to personally contact SPOC with your company representatives).